Teaching assistants - KS3/KS4
Are you a qualified Teaching Assistant looking for you’re new role or build on your experience?
Do you feel that you have the skills and experience to enhance an already established team within an Educational environment and are looking for your next challenge?
Do you have a specialism or particular area of experience that makes you stand out from the crowd?
If the answer to any of the above is yes, we would love to hear from you!
At Reed Education, we are always on the look-out for high calibre teaching assistants with a wide variety of experience to ensure that we are able to support our ever evolving Client base across Stoke-On-Trent and Staffordshire with long term and day to day roles.
I am currently looking to speak to experienced, well established and recently qualified Teaching Assistants from across Stoke-On-Trent and Staffordshire with experience in KS3 and KS4
Providing a wide variety of roles from General Classroom Teaching Assistants to 1:1 SEN Teaching Assistants with specific learning, behavior and physical requirements, we are always looking for candidates with a variety of skills and expertise.
What you will need:
- Relevant classroom based experience
- Teaching and learning NVQ Level 3 or equivalent
- Ability to use your initiative and motivate students
- Good classroom behavior management
Why Reed Education:
• Your own personal consultant
• Client knowledge which is second to none
• Flexible working hours to suit your needs
• Competitive salaries fitting to your skills and experience
• Assignments local to you
• Opportunities to widen your experience
• 24 hour, 7 days a week service
If you are looking for a new challenge in your career, please get in touch and click apply now!