Paid Volunteer, Befriender & Care Companion
We are seeking Full & Part Time Paid Volunteers, Befrienders & Care Companions living close to Leamington Spa area of Warwickshire or surrounding villages. Are you a relationship builder, a friendly smiling face, an extra Special Person who could brighten the day of a lonely older person living in their own home?
Your job will be to make a difference every day to an Older Person living in their own home by becoming their Care Companion, assisting them with daily living tasks or taking them out into the community to stay independent and doing the things they love.
Maybe you are Semi Retired with spare time and want to make a difference?
Maybe you are looking for a career change, and want to do something worthwhile and rewarding?
You will be joining a growing and remarkable organisation who are committed to providing an incredibly high standard of care within comfortable and high-class surroundings. As a Paid Volunteer, Befriender & Companion you will need to be the best of the best, immaculately dressed and passionate about what you do. You will have very high standards and be passionate about the difference you can make.
Rate of pay, Hours of Work and Requirements
- Guaranteed Hours
- Rate of pay is £9.05 (no experience) and salary increases with experience up to £11.00 per hour, your pay will progress as you progress.
- £35.00 Attendance Bonus every quarter (After 3 Months)
- Full and Part time hours are available
- Our busy times are early mornings, lunchtimes, evenings and weekends.
- Some clients may require support with personal care.
- Full driving licence and access to a car.
Becoming a Paid Volunteer, Befriender & Companion is just the start of your career with us. For those that want to progress there is endless opportunities to grow and develop, you could be a Manager of the future!
If you think this sounds like the place for you, please do click on apply and be part of this incredible adventure. One of our experienced team will be on hand and will support you through the application process, the first being a telephone call to answer any questions you may have.
· Please note this is not a Volunteer position, however we are looking to attract those who would be looking for Volunteer jobs.