Crown Decorating Centres are seeking to recruit a Store Manager to join the team based in Tamworth. You will join us on a full time, permanent basis and in return, we are offering youa salary of £28,000 per annum plus excellent benefits.
About the Store Manager role:
With 125 Crown Decorating Centres around the UK, an exciting opportunity now exists for an experienced Store Manager to join our Tamworth Decorating Centre.
Reporting to the Regional Operations Manager, you will be responsible for ensuring that the store achieves and exceeds its paint and sundry sales targets whilst delivering a high quality service to its customers and keeping within budget.
Your contractual hours will be 40 hours per week during operational times. The Decorating Centre operates Monday to Friday 7.00am to 5.00pm and from 8.00am to 2.00pm on Saturdays and may open on Sundays in the future.
In return for your hard work and commitment, you will be rewarded with:
- Competitive basic salary
- The potential to earn bonus and incentives
- A generous 36 days holidays including public holidays
- Stakeholder pension scheme
- Membership of the Company’s Health Cash Plan
Skills and experience required to be our Store Manager:
- Experience in either trade or retail store management
- Able to demonstrate a high level of people management skills as you will have 3 direct reports
- Good organisational and administrative skills
- Flexibility to cover store opening hours on a flexible basis with other members of staff
- You MUST hold a current driving licence
If you think you have the skills, experience and personal qualities we at Crown are looking for in our Store Manager, please click ‘apply’ now – we would love to hear from you!