Transport Route Planner
Come and join the number one food service company in the country….
With a turnover of over £2.6bn, Brakes Group is a leading supplier to the foodservice industry in the UK, Ireland, France and Sweden. The group comprises a family of specialist businesses which are able to deliver everything the caterer needs, including their very successful own brand ranges developed specifically for chefs.
- Day to day route planning and scheduling – achieve set KPI targets
- Ensure vehicle utilization within budgetary targets to achieve set service levels. •
- Provide reports to meet deadlines
- Driver/Telesales/Sales liaison
- Customer service
- Ensure scheduling compliance with current vehicle and tachograph legislation •
- Compliance with Health & Safety and Hygiene legislation
- Data Analysis and upkeep to an extremely high standard
- Previous experience of planning routes for a large fleet
- Previous experience with a map based planning tool
- Good overall IT skills
- Customer focused
- Supervisory experience
- Full understanding of current commercial vehicle legislation.
Employing over 10,000 people, the group supplies a diverse customer base, which includes, independent pubs, restaurants and hotels, schools, hospitals, contract caterers and well known national chains.
Brakes Group has developed a clear customer focus and a strong understanding of the needs of the foodservice sector providing innovative products and services and is committed to improving both the environment and the communities it serves.
Brakes Group operates as an equal opportunities employer and we welcome all applications regardless of gender, marital status, sexual orientation, pregnancy, race, colour, ethnic origin, nationality, religion or beliefs, disability, age, political opinions or trade union membership.