Business Insurance Coordinator
Location: Lichfield, Staffordshire
Hours: Full time
Bell Cornwall Recruitment are currently recruiting for the role of Business Insurance Coordinator within an established client base in the Lichfield area. This role is ideally suited for someone who has strong project management and administration skills and looking for an exciting new challenge!
- Manage the annual renewal programmes for the company's corporate, environmental, franchise schemes, private health and travel insurance programmes.
- Handle the insurance query workload and communicate with brokers to resolve any issues.
- Lead the revision of the company wider business continuity plan.
- Review the day to day business insurance implications for the company's fleet.
- Work closely with the Purchasing Manager and assess the company's overhead spend analysis.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Great organisation skills with excellent time management.
- Senior level administration skills.
- Excellent problem solving skills.
- IT literacy with a good working knowledge of MS Excel, MS Access.
- At least 4-5 years experience within a similar role.
- Experience of fleet management.
- Confident negotiation skills.
The client can offer the successful candidate the opportunity for a supportive work environment and the chance for progression within their career.
Interested? Please click the 'APPLY' button now!BCR have more fantastic opportunities for you!Visit www.bellcornwall.co.uk & follow BCR on Twitter @LoveWorkBeHappy to view all of the latest jobs. BCR want to make finding a job that you will love as smooth sailing as possible. BCR now offer evening appointments to fit around your working life.Love Work Be HappyBCR aim to get back to all applicants within 24 hours however if you have not received a response within this period then please feel free to contact us on 0121 515 5910 at your earliest convenience.BELL CORNWALL RECRUITMENT(For the purposes of recruiting for this vacancy Bell Cornwall Recruitment is acting as a recruitment agency. Bell Cornwall Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer who welcomes applications from all age groups)PA/Executive Assistants, Secretarial, Reception, Administration, Marketing, IT, HR, Law, Finance, Customer Services, Sales
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/83319336