Graduate Product Manager
Graduate Product Manager
GBP17,000 - GBP19,000
Stoke on Trent
Established for over thirty years, this Scandinavian organisation are dedicated to improving international well-being through natural, drug-free products. Currently looking for an ambitious and bright graduate to join their team as a Graduate Product Manager.
If you are looking for a graduate role that encapsulates a wide range of different duties, enabling you to grow and develop this could be a fantastic role for you:
- Handing independent client queries, maintaining excellent working relationships with new and existing customers
- Thorough understanding of the product range
- Supporting the launch process for products, through means of marketing materials and communication messaging
- Providing creative and practical input on marketing campaigns
- Supporting the wider Product and Marketing teams within the business
- Progression and career development, within a supportive and helpful team
- Competitive salary offered after probation period (GBP21,000 - GBP24,000)
- Working for an innovative, interesting organisation, with a fantastic product range
- Free Parking, regular staff outings
We are looking for team players, candidates who can get passionate about the company and products. You will be a bright, creative graduate!
- Degree educated, in a related subject i.e. Business/Management/Marketing
- Strong communication skills - good at developing relationships with external/internal stakeholders
- Excellent attention to detail
- Passionate, positive-thinking and confident
- Creative problem-solver, an 'ideas person'
- Background in Client Relations/Customer Service - desirable
Please note: You will start on a 26 week probationary period paid on a weekly basis. On successful completion of your probation, there is a permanent graduate position available with a starting salary circa 21,000 - 24,000.
If you are interested in this placement please apply by clicking on the link below or contact Graduate Talent Solutions for further details.
Graduate Talent Solutions is the UK's leading graduate recruitment specialists with nationwide opportunities for graduates across all industry sectors, including; HR, Engineering, Business, Marketing, Finance, Construction and ICT. We place graduates in permanent positions with our clients, as well as 5-6 month paid work placements directly linked to your future career choice - more than two thirds of our placements directly end with permanent graduate positions.
Graduate Talent Solutions is part of Nicholas Associates Group, a market leading partner of choice for talent management solutions, from Apprentice to Boardroom. For us, it's all about enabling people to be their best.
To find out more about us please visit