- Both a challenging and exciting Financial manager role leading a team of four within an SME business.
- A unique and growing SME business, supplying environmental services to leading commercial businesses across the globe.
- Provides a market leading service of filtration methods for some of the largest leisure organisations
- An exciting business expanding into different regions through acquisitions and sales.
- Looking to increase a loyal customer base that provide a recurrent stream of revenue into the business.
- Overseeing AP/AR functions to ensure the quality of information and controls are adhered to.
- Balance sheet reconciliations on a monthly basis.
- Bank reconciliations to be posted daily in order to aid cash flow functions efficiently.
- Statutory reporting, ensuring that VAT, PAYE/NIC are reported and paid on time.
- Preparation and interrogation of management accounts.
- Responsible for month end journals to ensure all overhead costs are correctly accounted for.
- A business partner who has a track record of building relationships with key stakeholders
- Previous acquisition experience
- Team management experience is essential.
Successful individual must have -
- Excellent communication skills and ability to build rapport with non finance people
- An outgoing individual who takes pride in operating in challenging environments.
- Must have a service sector background within an SME environment
- Strong organisational skills that allows them to appropriately manage their workload.
- Qualified Accountant
- Highly competitive salary based on experience.
- An opportunity to progress within a highly competitive business.
- Bonus scheme linked to quarterly and annual performance.
- Access to a share option scheme (twice annually) upon completion of your probation.
- Access to a health insurance scheme upon completion of your probation.
- Company pension scheme.
- 20 days holiday