Superb opportunity to join a successful and respected business based in Rugby as a Credit Controller.
My client is a highly successful business with a great reputation. They have a great team environment and can offer a stable and secure employment with highly competitive salary and good benefits
The Credit Control role will involve:
- Management of your own sales ledger of customers
- Regular communication with customers, building and maintaining strong relationships
- Resolving debt or invoice queries efficiently
- Issuing copy invoices, statements or credit notes
- Liaising internally with sales department regarding outstanding debt issues
- Regular phone contact with customers to update on payments and outstanding debt
- Dealing with debt of all levels
- Escalating issues to management and instigating litigation procedures when required
You will have previous accounts receivable experience and be a strong team player. You will have a drive to meet collection KPIs and be a confident communicator over the phone with ability to prioritise your workload.
Permanent position, competitive salary and benefits, free parking,