SF Group are currently recruiting for a Cost Accountant for an engineering business in Burton On Trent. This is an opportunity to join an exciting international business, and offers international exposure and occasional travel.
As the Cost Accountant, you will be responsible for providing accurate and timely financial reporting.
- Maintaining Income management, Cash management and budgetary control
- Implementing internal controls and procedures
- Ensure all the assets (fixed assets and inventory) are secure
- Supporting to local country finance teams
- Providing detailed cost information
- Plan, study and gather data to determine costs of business activity, such as raw material purchases, inventory, and labour
- Recording of day to day transactions including collections, general journals, payables etc.
- Making payments to international & local vendors and other parties as per agreed credit terms
- Responsible for the financial administration of WIP
- Assisting with the year end audit process and production of the Statutory Accounts
- Cash flow management and reporting
- Ongoing analysis of the overhead burdens and margins on items sold
- Preparation of the annual budgets, and analysis of variances
You will be a qualified accountant (ACA, ACCA, CIMA or equivalent) with previous experience in a financial management position preferably within a manufacturing, engineering or construction experience. You will have strong accounting and analytical skills.
This is an excellent opportunity for you to take full ownership and to make a real impact on the business.
If this sounds like the opportunity you are looking for, then please apply now for immediate consideration.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/83291526