Revenue & Gross Margin Analyst
A Revenue & Gross Margin Analyst Job In Burton Paying £33,000 on a 9 Month Fixed Term Contract Basis.
Your new company
You will be working with a global technology business who work with and supply to some of the biggest brand names in their respective markets. They operate in over 35 countries and employ more than 800 people globally. Having come from humble beginnings they are continuously investing in development in order to maintain their growth and continued success.
Your new role
You will be working as a revenue and gross margin analyst which will see you responsible for the improvement of both the financial reporting and financial performance of the revenue and gross margin function. Specific responsibilities will be:
- To provide regular Financial Performance reports & analysis internally
- To prepare reports as required and as directed by the Head of Revenue and Gross Margin
- To extract data from systems, generate financial reports and make sense of those reports, developing 'action-based' outputs
- To assist the overall Finance department re budgeting, forecasting and long-term planning, influencing and improving financial performance via the provision of high-quality analysis
- To contribute towards the various audits we have to undertake and provide information to assist with the SEC filing documentation on a quarterly basis
- To spot adverse performance trends and to communicate any insights as appropriate
- To work closely with the Business Accounting team on the development of reporting and on any ad hoc interrogation into any individual area's financial performance
- As part of this ensure revenue is recognised in the correct accounting period in line with UK and US GAAP
- Ensure revenue cut-off procedures are adhered to in connection with the delivery of machines and recognising the related revenue in the correct period
What you'll need to succeed
You will be a qualified accountant with experience of working as a revenue and gross margin analyst or very similar experience. You will be able to work to tight deadlines and be an integral and pro-active member of the finance team. Ideally you will be able to work under your own initiative whilst at the same time be able to work within a tight-knit team. You must be able to handle and manipulate significant volumes of data and make it user-friendly combined with an ability to produce timely and accurate, high-quality financial reports.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/83297591