A serviced building based in Tamworth is seeking an Office Manager to join its rapidly expanding team to take on the day to day running of the building on a part-time basis and ensuring tenants experience exceptional levels of customer service, tenant management and facilities management.
This position is very much a 'hands-on roles’ - requiring candidates who can work alone / on own initiative and be happy doing the full spectrum of the role, from loading a dishwasher to holding a client meeting. In return, the Office Manager will receive a salary of £10.00 per hour.
As an Office Manager your duties will include:
- Ensuring consistently positive experience for clients, problem-solving where required and responding to feedback in a timely manner.
- Conducting building tours with potential new clients, understanding their requirements and matching it to the availability within the building.
- Creating proposals and licence agreements, setting up new client agreements, offices and welcome meetings.
- Ensuring the building is kept clean, tidy and in good order.
- Liaising with contractors for all maintenance issues and problem-solving.
- Undertaking all regular health and safety testing and compliance requirements (e.g. fire drills and alarm checks), following a maintenance program and ensuring all tasks are completed in a timely manner.
- Managing all post (incoming / outgoing), parcel deliveries, visitors to the site, meeting and greeting guests, managing meeting room bookings.
- Troubleshooting IT and telecoms issues with external support companies.
- Creating a tenant-led community environment with regular onsite events etc.
To be a successful Manager you will have the following skills and experience:
- Previous experience in a customer facing role, possibly within the hotel / hospitality industry would be helpful but not essential.
- Previous experience in a similar role using Microsoft packages.
- A confident personality with the ability to work with all types of people.
The Office Manager will be working Monday to Friday, flexible between 10.00am to 3.00pm (approximately 5 hours per day) and in return will receive a salary of £10.00 per hour.