Group Financial Accountant
Excellent opportunity for an experienced Group Financial Accountant to join an international multi-site business, based in Burton-On-Trent (Staffordshire) who are experiencing significant growth. This is a great chance for a practice-trained Accountant to solidify their accounting experience within an international Group, who offer excellent career prospects.
As Group Financial Accountant, your main responsibilities will be:
- Monthly consolidation of UK and International results, including inter-company reconciliations
- Reviewing and challenging month end results, regular liaison with overseas entities
- Bank Reporting
- Board Reporting
- Ensure compliance with banking and accounting requirements
- Assist with preparation of Statutory Accounts and Year End Audit (FRS 102)
- Risk mitigation
- New business evaluation and contract review
- Monitor new accounting standards and policy developments, implementing change if needed
- Ensure compliance with audit, legal and regulatory requirements
To be successful in your application as Group Financial Accountant, you are likely to be a fully qualified Accountant (ACA or ACCA), who has trained in Practice. You will therefore be technically-orientated, and have proven experience preparing annual Statutory Accounts under FRS 102. In person, our client is seeking a strong team-player, competent at building strong relationships across all disciplines, who is flexible, adapts well to change and prioritises effectively. There is a nice commercial edge to this role too, therefore you must also be strategic, and enjoy critically analysing business situations.
In return, the base salary for the Group Financial Accountant can go up to £55,000 (dependant on experience), plus there is a good contributory pension scheme, life insurance, private medical healthcare, free parking, and other flexible-benefits. Most importantly, there is genuine career progression for the right person, whether continuing within the technical accounting realm, or stepping up into a more commercially-orientated role.
If you would like to find out more about this excellent Group Financial Accountant role, based in Burton-Upon-Trent, Staffordshire, please apply as soon as possible to this advert with your most recent CV. Thank you.