Job Location: Castle Bromwich, Birmingham
Job Type: Permanent
Salary: £15.00 - £16.80 per hour (£30,420 - £34,070 per annum) + Overtime paid at x 1.5 & x 2
Hours: 39 hours per week plus up to 10 hours of overtime at peak periods
A Global Manufacturer within the Oil & Gas, Petrochemical, Nuclear and Renewable Energy sector are currently seeking to recruit for their Production facility based in Castle Bromwich for an experienced Maintenance Electrician.
Working for this well-established employer you will be joining the maintenance team to undertake planned and reactive maintenance on a variety of Production machinery.
The company is experiencing growth and can offer this position on an initial long term contract with the possibility of a permanent position.
Duties will include:
- Ensuring all electrical equipment and wiring is serviced and maintained to comply with all relevant regulations
- Ensuring scheduled services are carried out in a timely and professional manner
- Attending Breakdowns as and when they occur
- Leaving machines in a safe and tidy condition
- Carrying out Fixed Wiring Testing and Repairs as required
- Undertaking daily machine walk rounds, noting down any required maintenance
- Undertaking clean down of machines ensuring running safely for Production Operatives
- Ensuring all paperwork is completed for each Task and signed off
The successful applicant must possess:
- Experience of working as a maintenance electrician / technician / engineer within a production / manufacturing environment is essential.
- Formal electrical qualifications (16th, 17th or 18th Edition)
- A solid working knowledge of electrical production machinery, fault diagnosis, repair and servicing.
Hours: 6am - 2.30pm / 2pm - 10.30pm
Currently the site are working double days however due to the nature of the business operations you will be required to offer flexibility to cover a nightshift or any other shift patterns during peak periods.
Salary:£15.00 - £16.80 per hour (£30,420 - £34,070 per annum) + Overtime paid at premium rates
Overtime: Overtime is paid at premium rates and currently they are undertaking around 10 hours a week, with overtime being available during the week and at weekends.
For more information, please apply with a full CV and covering letter by email or by calling our recruitment team.
Those who have the right skills and experience, our aim is that you will hear back from us within 24 hours but due to the high number of applications we are receiving at present, we are unable to respond to every application individually so If you do not hear from us within 3 days please assume that your application at this stage has not been successful. As new positions arise we will review any applications already made to us and may contact you about other suitable roles.
Resource Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer and is committed to a policy of treating all its employees and job applicants equally. It is the policy of the Company to take all reasonable steps to ensure that each applicant is assessed only in accordance on the basis of their qualifications, skills and abilities to perform the relevant duties without prejudice in regards to background, religion, ethnicity, age, sexual orientation, disability or gender.
Keywords: Mechanical maintenance, electro-mechanical, electro mechanical, Maintenance technician, Electrical Maintenance, Electrical technician, Shift Engineer, Shift Maintenance, Mechanical Engineer, Birmingham, Coventry, West Midlands, Midlands, Wolverhampton, Rugby,