Business Bar Supervisor Analyst
2 Month FTC (High chance of extensions)
GBP20k - GBP36k
The landscape of energy is evolving in the 21st century, and for our client to thrive we need to evolve too. Business Services is at the heart of making our processes run efficiently and drive business performance. We own and operate key processes that collect GBP6.2 billion in receipts, make GBP4 billion in invoice payments, run 98,000 payroll cycles each year while managing a property estate of over 808 sites. We work through 1,000 full time staff with a number of on and offshore teams.
The BusBar serves as a new way for Business Services to provide the business a face to face support service where they have the opportunity to get advice, query resolution and find out more about Business Services. The role of BusBar Analyst is essential to this as they support the day to day activities and liaise with colleagues visiting the BusBar. Ensuring that Business Services is responsive, reliable and easy to deal with.
The role requires you to work closely with other members of the Business Services Team and will be responsible for a variety of tasks that may change from time to time and will report to the Service Experience Manager.
- Provide excellent first contact to users and own the end to end resolution of user issues, managing through to resolution.
- Oversee day to day activities at Warwick office information bar
- Take ownership of escalations through to resolution.
- Escalate to Service Experience Manager where needed.
- Utilising the Service Management tool to manage and record incident reports to resolution.
- Ensure a seamless resolution of issues by engaging with Business Services team to maximise first contact resolution.
- Provide Users with an excellent level of customer service keeping them informed of progress of issue resolution and setting customer expectations correctly.
- Manage BusBar incident ticket closure within the defined KPI's.
- Analyse and monitor all open BusBar incidents and determine which incidents require escalation and follow up with respective incident owners. Track trends and obtain insights around common user issues to improve overall service experiences.
- Provide recommendations for new or existing knowledge articles to be developed which will assist in maximizing first time fix rates.
Knowledge and Experience
- Excellent customer service and interpersonal skills with demonstrable ability to communicate to all levels and influence colleagues.
- A swift worker who can cope with high volumes of work, completing task within timescale's
- Good analytical skills and able to analyses data to identify trends in issues reported and identify areas for improvements.
- Experience of the concepts, objectives and life cycle of Knowledge Management activities
- Knowledge of governance and control processes and procedures
- Flexible, adaptable and able to learn new concepts quickly
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills
- Strong focus on detail, documentation development and quality assurance
- Experience in CRM and/or service management tools
- Good knowledge of various social network platforms
- Experience in troubleshooting and fixing business issues
- Experience in using service management tools - such as ServiceNow or Vivantio
- Utilizing the Service Management tool to manage and record incident report to resolution.
- Ensure a seamless resolution of issues by engaging with collated resolver team to maximize first contact resolution
- Experience of working in a shared service centre desirable but not essential
- Knowledge Management tools and best practice
Please be advised if you haven't heard from us within 48 hours then unfortunately your application has not been successful on this occasion, we may however keep your details on file for any suitable future vacancies and contact you accordingly. Adecco is an employment consultancy and operates as an equal opportunities employer