2 days left
- Contract Type
Due to continued growth our well-established clients based in Pershore are recruiting for an experienced Assembly Technician to join their busy team. The successful candidate should be an organised individual who pays attention to detail and able to work unsupervised.
- Final assembly of electronic / electrical systems
- Electrical panel wiring
- Cable loom assembly
- Mechanical assembly
- Simple machining - drilling cases, cutting holes in panels etc.
- Mixture of high volume, low complexity work and low volume detail work
- Electrical testing according to test schedules
- Cable wiring, hand soldering and wire crimping experience essential
- Ability to follow wiring diagrams
- Experience in electronic assembly
- General workshop skills and experience of switchgear, electrical control equipment or vehicle wiring an advantage but not essential
- A flexible team player
Salary: GBP18k + company benefits
Hours of work: 9.00 am - 5.00 pm Monday to Friday (1/2 hour lunch break) 37.5 p/week
Interested?? Then please apply with your CV today!!