Senior Project Manager
A fantastic client-side Project Manager opportunity has arisen for a nationwide developer seeking strong candidates based in the vicinity of Warwick.
Widely acknowledged to be the UK's most 'commercial' Housing Association, this G15 constituent undertakes a range of mixed-tenure/mixed-use developments nationwide and seeks a Project Manager to join the Warwickshire chapter of this award-winning team.
With senior management steeped in Private Development, this slick outfit have enjoyed sustained growth and have both met and exceeded their affordable housing targets in recent years. With a busy development pipeline, coursing with exciting schemes, they not only work alongside reputable Private Developers on a s.106 basis, but also undertake a number of land-led schemes alongside their in-house main-contractor - a growing trend which they intend to pursue vigorously in years to come.
From their Warwickshire HQ alone, they have a short-term pipeline of circa 1,500 new-build units to deliver across four schemes - three of which are land-led and the fourth a s.106 collaboration alongside a FTSE-listed Private Developer.
The ideal applicant will possess between 5 - 10 years of Project Management experience and is likely to have a minimum of 2 years' exposure to overseeing volume delivery within an HA setting. This requirement aside, our client is open to meeting Project Managers from either a Private Development or Consultancy background.
The hiring manager has stressed that she is less concerned about credentials and more concerned about competency; specifically what the applicant's experience actually comprises. A wide-ranging remit comprising everything from design to completion, evidence of end-to-end, volume residential Project Management will be given precedence above all else. A strong grasp of Contract Administration would be an advantage.
The ideal candidate is likely to possess many of the following qualities:
- A degree level education in a Technical/Construction discipline: e.g. Civil/Structural Engineering/Architecture/Construction Project Management/Quantity Surveying.
- A minimum of 5 years Project Management experience (Private Development OR Consultancy) of which AT LEAST two will have been spent in an HA setting.
- Demonstrable track-record of having successfully delivered high-volume, mixed-tenure/mixed-use, residentially-led schemes.
For the candidate who meets our client's expectations, our client can offer:
- A competitive base salary
- Access to qualifications sought (our client is particularly keen for members of the team to have access to MRICS/MCIOB Chartership)
- 26 days p/a annual leave, rising to 31 days depending on length of service
- Annual bonus
- Pension scheme
Salary: dependent on experience GBP60,000 - GBP75,000