Work for a Waste Management firm who provide comprehensive waste disposal services to customers in Rugby, Coventry and throughout Warwickshire and the West Midlands.
Based in Rugby.
This is a permanent position for the right person.
Job Role Involves:
- Aiding in mechanical repair and servicing of vehicles and plant
- Learning more advanced techniques and processes
- Interaction with support, logistics, and management staff
- Completion of checksheets are records
- Positive attitude
- Reliable and enthusiastic about coming to work
- Happy to get involved with all set tasks
- Keen to learn
- Keen to work as part of a team
- Experience / qualifications beneficial but not required
- Full time permanent position
- Mon - Fri & alternate Sat am
Please note, only suitable applicants will be contacted. If your address and contact details are not on your CV, you will not be considered.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/83258458