As Manufacturing Engineer you will have responsibility for:-
- Making improvements to process robustness, cycle times and manufacturing costs
- Update, development and ongoing management of site CAD layouts
- Development of layout proposals to support process improvement activity
- Identify and implement improvements in machine efficiency, energy usage, product
- New Project Introduction, to work within all agreed budgets and implement cost and timing controls.
- Leading and driving engineering continuous improvement activities in line with the agreed targets.
The Process Engineer should have the following skills or experience:
- HND minimum, but preferably of Graduate calibre.
- Minimum 3 years "hands on" experience within metal pressings / welding environment or FMCG.
- Demonstrable experience in process improvement through technical innovation
- Experienced in the use of AutoCAD (2D)
- Lean experience.
- Process flow and value stream mapping to achieve effective synchronous material flow
- Focused on process waste reduction
- Excellent IT skills in Word, Excel, Project & Powerpoint.
This is an excellent opportunity for anyone with knowledge of Manufacturing Engineering in the Tier 1 automotive company will offer you:
- A Competitive Salary
- Pension + Paid Holidays
- Career development & Training
Demand for this role will undoubtedly be high and interviews will be arranged very soon. If you have knowledge of Process Engineering in a high volume manufacturing environment and you want to be considered, please apply today.
If you have any questions about the Process Engineer role, please contact Katharine Bignell at Jonathan Lee Recruitment.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/83229799