A great opportunity for an Administrator to join a vibrant and fun team in Worcester. This position is being recruited for on an ongoing temporary basis to cover a retirement and as such, there may be an opportunity for a permanent role, once the job evaluations have completed.
* Logging tender enquiries onto system
* Ensuring all documented information relevant to our works is uploaded to system
* Ensure all Contract Documents / Questionnaires are allocated to the correct department.
* Creating hard copy file for Estimator to progress
* Covering the Estimators Assistant duties in their absence to ensure onward transmittal of tenders is kept up to date
* Promote a positive, corporate image for the business
* Download documents from external portals
* Answer incoming calls into the department.
* Perform any reasonable extra tasks as required to assist in the efficient running of the Company.
In order to be considered for this position, you will have excellent communication and people skills, strong administration and systems skills and a good sense of humour!
Start on 30th August 2018 - Full Time - 8.30am- 5.00pm - Monday to Friday - Salary £8.72p/h
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age