Supply Chain Assistant
Adele Carr are currently recruiting for a Supply Chain Assistant to join a busy office based in Stoke - On - Trent.
- Become an active member of the production/ manufacturing team.
- Gain an overview of the general production and product manufacturing processes.
- Liaise with all internal departments i.e. quality, maintenance, technical
- Complete a structured graduate training programme - practical "on job" training, with quarterly reviews with senior management.
- Adhere to all health & safety / environmental legislation.
- Allocated specific management responsibilities after a period of initial training
- Involvement in employee relations issues under supervision
- Involvement in some project work and continuous improvement "Masterclass"
- Good analytical skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong communication skills
- Degree level education - essential
- Planning and organisational skills
- Problem solving skills
- Ability to act on own imitative and part of a team
- Understanding of Excel
- Strong team skills are essential
For further information on this or any of our other vacancies, please call the Chester office today for a confidential discussion or alternatively forward your CV and cover letter. Due to the high level of interest that we generally receive for our advertised roles unfortunately we cannot always respond to each application.
Therefore if you do not hear back from one of our experienced consultants you have not been short-listed for this role. Please continue to check our website for any other accountancy roles which may be of interest to you Adele Carr Financial Recruitment is a specialist Accountancy Recruiter to the North West Market.
For further information on this or any of our vacancies, please call the Chester office today for a confidential discussion or alternatively forward your CV and cover letter.