As the PayrollOfficer you will be a key part of the busy Payroll team, processing the in-house Payroll Service with the greatest level of accuracy and efficiency. Reporting to the Assistant to Group Payroll Manager, the successful candidate will be processing both weekly and monthly payrolls. Attention to detail and proactively recommending process improvements are key, as well as possessing outstanding communication skills.
- Responsible for ensuring all payrolls are completed accurately and on time.
- Validate and sign off all quality related payroll checks and controls.
- All relevant outputs are accurately produced and delivered on time to onward users (e.g. HMRC, Finance, Sites).
- Ensure payroll process documents are fully updated and key processes are mapped and documented, including training material.
- Recommend process improvements.
- Liaise with key stakeholders regarding Payroll input requirements.
- Support the Annual Audit.
- P11d and P46 administration and reporting.
- Assist with ad hoc payroll projects as required.
The successful candidate will possess
- Extensive Payroll experience.
- Knowledge of HMRC statutory requirements.
- Strong analytical and IT skills especially Excel.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Confident communicator.
- Administering pension schemes.
- Organised and adaptable to a rapidly growing organisation.
- ITrent software experience is desirable.
- Irish Payroll desirable
Macildowie is a specialist recruitment consultancy with a rich history of enhancing the careers of professionals across the Midlands and the Northern Home Counties. We have an unrivalled understanding of the local market place and recruit for the majority of the region's premier employers. To search for all of our live jobs please visit us at http://www.macildowie.com.
Macildowie are a recruitment business working on behalf of a client to recruit this role. Your personal data may be forwarded to that client company as part of the application process. After applying for this role you'll be sent a request for your consent to hold your data on our systems. If you would like information on how we will process your data please go to our website and view our fair processing notices which are located at the bottom of the page under privacy policies. Within the fair processing notice for Candidates there is guidance on how to amend your contact preferences or exercise your rights relating to personal data. We can't provide direct links as email address and website urls within our job adverts are removed by some of the websites on which we advertise.