Manufacturing Process Engineer - Significant Growth Opportunity
Are you an experienced Process Engineer, Production Engineer or Manufacturing Engineer who seeks a hands-on role in a fast-paced environment?
Would you welcome the opportunity to join an Internationally-operative manufacturing firm who continue to experience exciting levels of growth and offer significant room for development and progression
If so, the role of Manufacturing Process Engineer could be exactly the role you seek!
This fantastic position offers day shift hours, 25 days annual leave per annum and an above-average pension scheme, on top of a competitive salary.
The business is already recognised for the quality & diversity of their product range and have recently made significant investment in machinery for this site, bringing the company to the forefront of their industry with a number of exciting projects in progress.
Offering a diverse and inclusive culture, this company are committed to offering their 800+ employees a fulfilling career suited to their skills and ambitions, with plenty of support and opportunity to take up training and development activities that will enhance their potential.
Over the last 50 years, the business has built up an enviable reputation for innovation, quality and technical leadership. Their on-going investment in modern manufacturing facilities and processes continues to ensure they provide high-quality, value-engineered solutions to each and every customer.
To provide accurate manufacturing information to the production teams for that aids right-first-time manufacture of a wide variety of products (Metal & Glass).
- Understand and interpret design and manufacturing drawings.
- Convert 2D AutoCaD details into 3D Inventor Models and produce a set of manufacturing drawings.
- Produce detailed and accurate BoMs within the ERP System.
- Lean line balancing, Cycle time studies, Value-add analysis, Yamazumi Charts, Value stream mapping and the implementation of these
- Produce Radan Programs for CNC machines.
- Produce Packing Specifications for SOP/Transport Departments.
- Collate information from customer requirement and pre-plan accordingly, ensuring the most effective manufacturing process/route.
- Interact with other areas of the business to make decisions on design for manufacture.
- Make conscientious decisions on engineering products out for manufacture.
- Recent experience in a similar position
- Good knowledge of Lean/continuous improvement techniques
- Strong communication skills and the ability to actively search out missing information
- Good standard of education/levels of numeracy & literacy
- Attention to detail - focusing on quality and exceeding customer expectations
- A willingness to take part in training and commitment to self-development in support of own role and career
If this sounds like you and you would like to learn more about the opportunity on offer, please apply today for immediate consideration.