Salary Negotiable + Overtime
Hours: 37.5 hours per week 8.30 - 5.00 pm Monday to Friday with some flexibility
Our client, a coating solutions company, is looking to recruit a Mechanical Engineer/Fitter to work as part of the team in their Equipment Build Team.
- To build equipment to agreed specification(s) and quality requirement(s).
- To maintain in-house equipment and/ or facilities.
- To identify and define the needs for improvement of in-house equipment and/ or facilities.
- To contribute to designing mechanical systems to agreed specification(s) and quality requirement(s).
- To monitor and keep record of stock level of mechanical components and consumables.
- Qualification in mechanical engineering / welding (NVQ, BTEC/ National Diploma).
- Good Standard of education.
- Willingness to take on responsibility.
- Ability to display flexibility and openness as well as working well under pressure.
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office would be an advantage.
- Experience in industrial equipment & pneumatic control systems an advantage, but not essential.
- Highly motivated, with drive and commitment to deliver and to work to deadlines.
- Good communication skills.
Closing Date for applications: Friday, 28th September, 2018
If this sounds like the opportunity for you, please apply ASAP.