Permanent Treasury Manager opportunity to work for a choice employer in the Burton area.
Your new company
Operating in the pharmaceutical industry, your new employer has a well known presence in the local and national market. Operating at just shy of £2 billion turnover with a well established and growing finance function your new employer offers routes for progression.
Your new role
Primarily you will be responsible for leading and managing the treasury and cashiering function. more specifically your role will include the following:
- Management of the banking facility and relationships with the banks
- Preparation of daily, weekly and monthly cash flow forecasts and review of variances to actual
- Day-to-day maintenance of the banking facility, including reporting requirements
- Manage cashiering function
- Driving improvements and efficiencies within the Treasury and cashiering team
- Preparation of daily, weekly and monthly cash flow forecasts with variance analysis, providing guidance to Group FC.
- Review monthly bank reconciliations for all accounts, ensuring reconciling items are dealt with promptly.
As manager of the team you will also be responsible for the development of your team, ensuring they follow the internal CPD programme, ensuring you also follow the same programme yourself. Working with a choice employer you will have the opportunity to progress within a large finance team, and the same opportunities will be afforded to your team.
What you'll need to succeed
To be considered for the role you must be fully qualified ACA/ACCA/CIMA with a successful background in team management. You will ideally have a background in working in a fast-paced environment alongside a financial and management accounting background.
What you'll get in return
A significant package including a basic salary between £50,000 to £60,000. You will be able to qualify for a personal and company performance bonus, alongside a healthy number of holidays and additional benefits. For more information around the benefits please contact me directly.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.