Customer Account Manager
Job Title: Customer Account Manager
Start - ASAP
Salary: £18,900 OTE £27,000
Role Overview: Your main purpose of the Customer Account Manager will be taking responsibility for a set of customers made up of historical accounts that order from consumables. You will be managing the customers, day to day and their requirements, as well as developing the accounts by identifying, creating and closing new product core line sale opportunities and current promotions.
- Plan and prioritise personal sales activities and customer contact towards achieving agreed targets including managing down time and general productivity.
- Understanding customer needs and requirements, identifying the opportunities to build pipelines upselling and closing deals.
- Retain current account portfolio to ensure all customers are still trading and respond to customer enquiries efficiently and within time-scales.
- Good customer service skills
- Knowledge of B2B experience
- Good communication skills
- Target driven
Commutable From: Dordon - commute from Tamworth / Nuneaton / Measham / Swadlincote / Sutton Coldfield / Lichfield / Birmingham
Keywords: Call Centre / Internal Sales / Account Manager / Business Development / Telemarketing / Appointment Selling
How to Apply: Please forward your CV to JNZ Recruitment