Regional Account Manager
Are you a sales professional who enjoys being out and about managing your own diary? We have a great opportunity for an experienced, target driven and confident Regional Account Manager to join our Telford based client. The area which you will cover will be The North of Wales through to Norwich and up to Scotland. Our client is happy for you to work from home, they are offering a basic salary of £25k, uncapped commission and company car. If you have a proven Account Management experience please apply now!
The Job Role:
- This is a field based Regional Account Manager role with 1 day admin per week.
- The role will be part of a team delivering first class support and thereby ensuring the growth of profitable business from our existing trade business relationships with catalogues and internet customers.
- Developing on-going relationships ensuring that trade customers note the value of your support.
- Introducing new product ranges and provide quotations and on-site visits.
- Develop an organised and planned approach ensuring high quality account management.
- Deliver marketing campaigns to sales teams and develop enthusiasm for products.
- Achieve target sales and ensure that the company’s profit requirements are met.
Experience / Requirements:
- Previous Sales / Account Management experience is ESSENTIAL.
- You will have a proven record of growing business with existing customers and a proven record in new business generation within existing accounts.
- You Must be hard working, dedicated, self motivated and keen to succeed.
- You will be an excellent communicator with the ability to liaise with customers at all levels.
- You will have excellent PC skills.
- You will be resilient with strong objection handling skills.
- You must be happy with extensive throughout your region - The North of Wales through to Norwich and up to Scotland.
- An annual salary of £25k per annum.
- Uncapped Commission.
- Company Car.
- 37.5 hours per week.
- Free parking and onsite facilities.