Fully qualified Financial controller needed to join nearly established offices. As the Financial controller you will be ambitious and motivated and help progress a new business division.
- Profit & loss account forecasts, cash flow forecasts, balance sheet forecasts, sales and project summary schedules.
- Management of financial models for joint venture purposes.
- Half year and Full year statutory packs
- Oversight of all tax matters for the region, including CT, VAT and CIS.
- Responsibility for maintenance and reconciliation of general ledger.
- Attendance at project meetings, cost reviews and other ad hoc meetings as required.
- Supervision of budget reviews for operational departments.
- working closely with the Finance Director.
We're looking for the following skills and experience:
- Fully qualified ACA, ACCA or CIMA.
- Housebuilding / property development / construction experience preferred at Management level.
- Highly IT literate including advanced Excel.
- Adherence to deadlines, and the ability to work under the pressure of month end and year end deadlines.
- Excellent problem solving and investigative approach.
- Confident, strong character with the ability to lead others.
- Highly motivated, positive outlook and able to build excellent working relationships.
- Thrives in working to tight deadlines.
Capita IT Resourcing is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/83096979