We are seeking a professional and highly organised Administrator to join our clients Sales Team. This role is for an individual who is efficient and a strong communicator. Working in their new, vibrant larger premises you will add value to a growing family business. Communication is paramount and you will need to thrive autonomously and collaborate across other departments; which all have a wonderful mix of personalities! If you are proficient within the field of administration and want to join an exciting innovative company we want to hear from you!
Reporting to the National Sales Administrator the ASM Support Administrator will be responsible for:
- Processing Area Sales Managers orders daily
- Daily telephone assistance to the Area Sales Managers as and when required
- Effectively communicating with internal departments such as Marketing and Logistics.
- Coordinating orders with the installations department.
- Coordinating and organising travel arrangements for Area Sales Managers.
- Manage and support ASM brochures nationwide.
- Assist with presentation material and data analysis.
- Checking data accuracy, orders and invoices.
- Carrying out additional duties where required and as requested by the Sales Director.
- At least 2 years Admin experience.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications such as Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook.
- Knowledge and experience of SAP software would be advantageous.
- Adaptable/flexible and the ability to problem solve effectively
- Strong communication and team work skills.
- High level of attention to detail and excellent time management skills
- Strong written and verbal skills.