LOGISTICS ADMINISTRATOR - 6 MONTH CONTRACT
LOGISTICS ADMINISTRATOR - ENTRY LEVEL / 6 MONTH CONTRACT
£16,000 TO £17,000 PER ANNUM - Immediate Start
Monday to Friday 09.00am to 5.30pm
Full on the job training - 6 Month Fixed Term Contract
Based in Cannock
We are working with an International Freight & Logistics organisation who have a busy Airfreight & Seafreight import/Export operations department, and they are seeking to recruit a LOGISTICS ADMINISTRATOR to join their Cannock based operation.
Offering full on the job training and offering a 6 month fixed term contract, this position is ideal for a junior level candidate looking to commence their career.
The daily duties for the role of LOGISTICS ADMINISTRATOR will include;
- Opening new shipment booking files for Import & Exports
- Data entry onto the Tracking system
- Answering calls to customers and suppliers
- Pre advising customers of deliveries and collections
- Preparing & raising International Shipping documentation
- Entering shipments details on the HM Customs systems
- Checking invoices received from Shipping Lines against job files
- Raising Customer invoices for shipments
- Responding to customers enquiries and queries
- Filing, faxing & photocopying
- All general office administration
This is an excellent opportunity for an ENTRY LEVEL CANDIDATE who is wanting to commence their career and is hard working, with strong customer service and communication skills. The successful candidate will need to have a desire to learn, enviable work ethic and positive attitude, with good IT skills and an ability to work with accuracy and high level of attention to detail.