Inbound Customer Service Advisors
INBOUND CUSTOMER SERVICE ADVISOR OPPORTUNITIES AVAILABLE NOW!!
37.5 HOURS PER WEEK
HOURS BETWEEN 8.00AM AND 8.00PM MONDAY TO SUNDAY
ONE WEEKEND ON, ONE WEEKEND OFF.
My client, a blue chip company in Wolverhampton are looking to recruit call centre/customer service advisors on a temporary ongoing basis to work in their busy call centre.
* Acting as the first point of contact to both internal and external customers
* Managing incoming telephone calls/queries to Company SLA standards
* Managing outgoing telephone calls/queries where necessary
* Escalating issues that cannot be resolved immediately in line with company operating procedures
* Managing Client's e-mails to both company and Client SLA standards
* Dealing with all written and verbal queries in line with data protection requirements
* Completing General Administration duties in line with Company SLA standards, including updating spreadsheets and filing where necessary
* Basic PC/literacy skills - confident use of MS Word, Excel and Outlook to a basic standard. Ability to create new letters, use spread sheets to capture and store data in a clear and logical manner. The ability to read and send/respond to emails.
* Ability to communicate with people at all levels (basic user's, third party suppliers) - Good interpersonal skills and the ability to establish and develop internal and external relationships
* Excellent Telephone Manner - Fluent English language skills and the ability to liaise with Stakeholders on a day to day basis via telephone, email and face-to-face in a clear, caring, concise and professional manner
* Willingness and flexibility with shift rota patterns, as required by the business
* Problem solving skills: able to identify the exact details of a problem through a rational process and able to take steps to ensure a successful resolution.
* Attention to detail, able to document details of issues clearly in a concise understandable manner
* You will be required to undergo and successfully gain a BPSS security clearance in order to undertake this position.
* Confidence to deal with escalated calls - ability to liaise with the customer to deal with escalated calls to the mutual satisfaction of all parties
* Capability to work on own initiative - ability to work and make calculated decisions
* Had experience in a call centre environment - previously worked in a call centre environment and understand the pressure and expectations required
* Had experience in working in a leveraged call centre background - ability to learn other roles and contracts to assist in leveraged working throughout the contact centre
This is a temporary ongoing role that involves shift work, covering 7 days per week. Hours' service is covered from 8am - 8pm with a shift pattern that will vary.
Some flexibility around exact scheduling pattern is required to ensure service levels are maintained and hours are allocated fairly.
To apply for this excellent opportunity email your CV now
Adecco is an equal opportunities employer
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser