Hospitality Waiting/Bar Staff - Stunning Location - Mon-Fri
Like working at some of the most exclusive venues in the West Midlands. Earning top wages for every hour you work? Berkeley Scott are recruiting Event Hospitality Staff to join our exciting temp team for immediate ongoing assignments in Warwickshire and the surrounding areas. So if you're a student with Bar & Waiting experience or a hospitality worker looking for extra hours this is the job for you!!!
Our team will have the opportunity to work in a stunning venue which hosts a range of events including weddings, conferences and exhibitions both in the venue itself and the grounds that surround it.
- All applicants will have previously worked as part of a Bar, Waiting or Event team
- Have the ability to work under pressure and as part of a team
- Excellent communication skills, fluent in English
- Own Uniform
- Eligible to work in the UK
- Valid Health & Safety/Food Safety Level 2 Certificates (We can provide if not)
- Have your own transport
- We have immediate starts and regular ongoing work to keep you busy throughout the year.
- Flexible shift patterns
- Our pay rates for Event, Waiting & Bar Staff start from £7.83 per hour and above
- Weekly Pay
- Employee benefit scheme
If you are looking to make a move soon, are unhappy in your current situation and want to make all the decisions about your working life rather than relying on others to make them for you, then look no further.
We offer a friendly, reliable, relaxed yet professional service which is second to none.
All applicants with previous experience as a Commis Chef, Barista, Kitchen Porter, Grill Chef, Retail, Catering Assistant, Kitchen Assistant, Bar, Waiting Staff, Waiter, Waitress, Supervisor, Conference, Events then we want to hear from you.