Change your job, change your workplace, change your future...
Do you have a love for sales and are you keen to maximise your earning potential and career opportunity within a highly reputable and recognisable player in the market? Do you want an opportunity to expand your knowledge and experience within a fast based sales environment? This is a great opportunity to join Ricoh in a brand new role where future career development opportunities are likely.
Ricoh is a market leading technology company specialising in strategic Management Document Solutions, Production Printing, Communication Services, Application Services, Infrastructure Services, Workplace Services, Business Process Outsourcing, Cloud based technology and I.T Managed Services. Headquartered in Tokyo, Ricoh Group operates in approximately 200 countries and regions. In the financial year ended March 2017, Ricoh Group had worldwide sales of 2,028 billion yen (approx. 18.2 billion USD).
What you will be doing
- Responding to all smaller tenders received monthly
- Assessing Ricohs existing position on the awarded frameworks and identifying other new business opportunities.
- Managing the BID diary by keeping on top of upcoming tenders and actively engaging with clients.
- Collaborating with internal colleagues and regional sales teams to ensure continued excellence within the framework.
- Educating the sales team on framework operations, terms and pricing strategies to maximise business wins.
- Increasing current run rate.
- Communicating to regional and national management on overall framework performance.
You will ideally have
- Comprehensive understanding and a working knowledge of the tender and frameworks process.
- Ability to communicate with various departments in the company.
- Direct sales experience.
- Confident approach to selling and strong focus on achieving targets.
- Attention to detail.
- Experienced in working to time scales.
- IT literate with experience of following internal processes as well as updating and managing CRM systems.
- Experience operating in the Public Sector is preferred but not essential.
In return for your commitment, you can expect
This is an excellent opportunity to join a global company where career development is encouraged and rewarded. We offer a variety of different benefits from healthcare plans to childcare vouchers to cycle to work schemes.
We are an equal opportunities employer
Ricoh have removed the disclosure of convictions box from their application process (ban the box - http://programmes/ban-box) offering equal opportunities to all. For all roles, we will judge each individual on their skills and ability before taking into account their history. However some roles are subject to sensitive and restrictive information and, if successful, you may be required to undertake pre-employment vetting checks which include but are not limited to residency check, credit reference check, financial sanctions check and a DBS Check. Further information on Employment Vetting can be accessed by contacting the Ricoh Resourcing Team.