Is your role coming to a grinding halt ? Are you striving to achieve more and work with brand new machinery ?
My client, is currently looking to add an additional Manufacturing Engineer to their business. A privately owned company looking to almost double their turnover from GBP18 million to GBP30 million within the next 12 months. Having recently invested heavily on the shop floor, installing 8 new machines. This will show how serious they are to succeed the growth plan, along with continuously growing the order book. Working across various industry sectors like Aerospace, Nuclear and Power Generation, this will ensure no day will ever be the same.
The successful Manufacturing Engineer will have the following???
- The ability to write CNC programs on CADCAM software for grinding machines.
- It is essential to have previously worked with Makino grinders or various other grinding machinery.
- You will support NPI programs from cradle to grave.
- Working closely with the design, manufacturing, purchasing, customers and suppliers you will ensure all technical and quality solutions are correct.
In addition to the essential requirements the Manufacturing Engineer should be/have:
- Have the ability to prioritise workload
- Understand various machine tooling an CMM fixtures
- Have a willingness to learn broader engineering skills to enhance current experience.
In return for your experience my client is willing to offer a remuneration package which would include a salary up to GBP50,000, private medical, profitable shares based on business performance and pension.