Shared Service Finance Manager
We are currently recruiting for a Shared Service Finance Manager to join an international organisation based in Warwickshire. The role requires an individual who will be responsible for all transactional finance functions across the EMEA region, ensuring that the shared service centre runs effectively at all times.
We are currently looking for a Shared Service Finance Manager who will be instrumental in establishing the European Shared Service Centre and recruiting key individuals to manage both the accounts payable and accounts receivable functions. This role would suit a professional individual with exceptional communication skills and the ability to resolve a range of queries in a timely manner.
Main Duties of the Shared Service Finance Manager include:
- Establishing and developing a European shared service department alongside the head of Global Shared Services
- Taking the lead on implementing an ERP accounting system (covering account payable and account receivable functions)
- Ensure the team are effectively processing all transactions timely and accurately within all financial policies and procedures
- Interrogate current processes and procedures within the team and look for opportunities for automation
- Actively identify opportunities to streamline and improve processes within the department
- Establishing KPI reporting and dashboards highlighting transaction processing performance
To be considered for the role of the Shared Service Finance Manager you will have/be:
- A recognised accounting qualification (CIMA, ACCA, ACA)
- Previous experience of recruiting, managing and developing a team
- The ability to communicate effectively with a range of international stakeholders
- Experience of processes improvement
- Experience of systems implementation and development
- Willing to undertake international travel when required
Please contact us ASAP if you have the skills required for these positions.
We would like to thank you for taking the time to apply for this vacancy. If you are not selected for this particular position, your CV will be kept on file and you may be contacted for other suitable roles in the future. All our vacancies are listed at www.kateandco.com