Special Needs Teaching Assistant Required - Nuneaton
Special Needs Teaching Assistant Required:
Empowering Learning are looking for a confident and dynamic Teaching Assistant to support pupils with Autism, Moderate Learning Difficulties (MLD) and Severe Learning Difficulties (SLD). They are looking for individuals who can use their initiative and be hands-on, building a strong rapport with students who have a variety of needs. Our Special School which is based in Nuneaton provides an inclusive learning environment for students aged from 4-18 years, who have special educational needs & disabilities that are named above. They offer a personalised programme and curriculum, enabling individuals to develop their life, social and independent living skills.
* Supporting pupils in the classroom, either in small groups or on a 1:1 basis
* Supervising children in & out of the classroom
* Encourage and support the pupils learning
* Helping the teacher prepare for lessons and plan activities
* Providing feedback to teacher and SENCO
Benefits to you
* Excellent rates of pay depending on experience
* The opportunity for a permanent contract with the school
* Based in Nuneaton
* Experience of working as a Classroom Assistant
* Experience supporting children with special educational needs & disabilities
* Strong communication skills
* Valid DBS registered with the online update service or be willing to apply for a new one
* Available 5 days a week
In return, when working with Empowering Learning Ltd you will benefit from;
* A dedicated consultant specialising in the SEND sector who has a wealth of experience working closely with various special schools across Warwickshire.
* We are committed to finding you the right role and setting and will continue to support you during your assignment.
* Competitive rates of pay, depending on experience.
* A fast clearance process.
* DBS cash back scheme.
If you are looking to make a difference to children's learning and use your experience/skills to aid their development please contact us today, or simply apply with an up to date CV.