Level 2 TA - North Warwickshire
Level 2 Teaching Assistant required for Primary schools in North Warwickshire
Your new company
Hays Education work with Primary schools across Coventry and Warwickshire, helping them find Teaching Assistant's for varying roles. We currently have Level 2 Teaching Assistant roles across North Warwickshire including Nuneaton, Bedworth, Rugby, Atherstone, Coleshill, Polesworth. These range from part-time, full-time, temporary and permanent.
Your new role
To work under the specific supervision, instruction and guidance of the class teacher to support the teaching and learning activities in the classroom. To provide general support to the class teacher in the organisation and management of pupils and the classroom. To assist the teacher in creating and maintaining a purposeful, orderly and supportive learning environment. To promote the inclusion of all pupils, ensuring they have equal access to opportunities to learn and develop.
What you'll need to succeed
- Very good numeracy/literacy skills
- NVQ 2 for Teaching Assistants or equivalent qualification
- Full working knowledge of relevant polices/codes of practice and awareness of relevant legislation
- Working knowledge of national/foundation stage curriculum and other relevant learning programmes/strategies
- Understanding of principles of child development and learning processes
- Ability to self-evaluate learning needs and actively seek learning opportunities
- Ability to relate well to children and adults
What you'll get in return
You will be part of a well-established academic environment where all members of staff lead the way in excellent standards of teaching and behaviour management. Being a part of Hays you will be supported by an expert consultant in their field helping you find the right job for you either on a supply, long term or permanent basis. We offer free CPD training and help with CV writing, you will also receive your wages on a weekly basis. If you are interested please call Charlotte Toon on . If you know someone who might be interested in this position, Hays offers GBP250 in vouchers as part of our Refer a Friend Scheme.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.