Debt Recovery Advisor
We are currently recruiting for an experienced Debt Recovery Advisor to work for a leading company based on the outskirts of Birmingham. The successful individual will be responsible for reducing outstanding debt through a proactive approach to collections.
We require a skilled Debt Recovery Advisor who will be tasked with collecting outstanding money from a range of clients across the UK. The opportunity would suit a professional and target driven individual who is used to working to targets within a fast paced finance function. In return, the company offer a supportive and friendly team environment and encourage professional development.
Main Duties of the Debt Recovery Advisor will include:
- The collection of historic and outstanding debt via telephone and email
- Reducing outstanding debt from a range of clients
- Negotiating payment plans
- Opening new customer accounts and running credit reports
- Building strong relationship with national clients
- Cash allocation onto the accounting system
- Sending out a variety of payment reminder letters and emails
To be considered for the role of the Debt Recovery Advisor you will have/be:
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills
- A positive attitude
- Previous experience of working in a customer service, sales or collections environment
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to work in a team environment
- The ability to work in a fast-paced and challenging finance environment
Please contact us ASAP if you have the skills required for these positions.
We would like to thank you for taking the time to apply for this vacancy. If you are not selected for this particular position, your CV will be kept on file and you may be contacted for other suitable roles in the future. All our vacancies are listed at www.kateandco.com