Sales Manager / Accounts Manager
Fantastic opportunity to work with a worldwide well kown company as a Sales/Accounts manager selling service, Maintenance and industrial equipment.
This is one not to be missed!!
Main Job Objectives:
- Management of Customer accounts to achieve the agreed sales targets and strategic actions for the product line.
- Transform the needs of the customer into a realistic project and meet the customers expectations.
Key Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Engage in various sales activities focussing on selling Industrial Equipment
- Promote and support cross-selling (maintenance contracts, inspections, on call services).
- Prepare and implement action plans for effective search of sales leads, and penetrate new markets.
- Implement company sales and service strategy to achieve sales and profit targets.
- Identify, research and contact prospective customers to build positive relationships to generate future sales and service business.
- Visit existing and new customers, building and maintaining good customer relationships within assigned area.
- Making and following up offers/quotations using company IT tools and processes
- Develop long term sales and adapt sales activities so these objectives are met.
- Actively discuss the safety aspect at customers site, so our technicians can safely operate.
- Create, update, report and summarize all of your activities in CRM at least weekly so that your sales funnel is accurate and up to date.
- Other tasks assigned by your manager.
- Implement good management practices such as planning and control.
- Identify any specific problem areas within your field of responsibility and implement preventive actions to prevent reoccurrence.
- Ensure that business is conducted within the requirements of the Corporate Policies.
- Ideally you need a degree or at least an HND in a relevant Technical subject. Alternatively, you could have expert market knowledge gained from experience in design or manufacturing.
- Chartered Institute of Marketing (CIM) Advanced Certificate in Sales Management or Diploma in Professional Sales or; Level 5 Diploma in Strategic Sales (Sales Management or Key Account Management) or; Managing and Marketing Sales Association (MAMSA) Advanced Diploma in Sales Management.
- Substantial experience in the business development arena of B2B sales of capital and contractual goods and services.
- At least 5 years experience in a Key account, Projects or Technical Sales role.
- There is a strong need to be independent and focused.
- Excellent negotiation and presentation skills with effective verbal and written communication skills at all levels.
- Regional with occasional European and International travel as required.
For more information Please click apply.