A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a results driven Warehouse Supervisor to join my client, a very successful small to medium sized business based in Leamington Spa.
This role will involve streamlining warehouse processes and managing day to day operations and requires an organised, enthusiastic, forward-thinking person who knows how to get results, enjoys a challenge and at the same time takes pride and fosters a positive work environment.
The role is offered on a permanent basis, 8:00am-5:00pm Monday-Friday at a salary of between GBP18,000 and GBP21,000 per annum.
- Material planning, packing and delivery.
- Daily updating of stock within the warehouse, stock level monitoring and re ordering to minimum stock levels, just in time & subject to demand.
- Controlling costs and spending
- Accepting deliveries and shipping of goods.
- Organise the despatching of goods and products ensuring it is suitably packaged and that the delivery service is suitable for any time constraints.
- Preparing packing notes when despatching goods.
- Stock rotation and re-organisation to suit material movement.
- Overseeing & Monitoring warehouse staff in their daily duties
- Training warehouse staff.
Safety and security.
- Ensuring adequate security systems are in place.
- Review and revise risk assessments and Health & Safety procedures for the various roles as necessary with regular review with directors
- Enforce Health and safety rules.
- Health and safety and welfare training of warehouse operatives in their daily duties.
- Proven warehouse, stores & logistics experience.
- Be able to work unsupervised and meet set deadlines, at times at short notice.
- Be able to work under pressure at short notice when the role demands.
- Good communication skills.
- Computer literacy essential.
- Hold a Counterbalance forklift truck licence.
- Hold full UK Driving License
- Be methodical and ensure operating procedures are enforced.
- Well organised and focused on service delivery.
- Good interpersonal skills.
- Passion and enthusiasm to get the job done.
- Ability to work under pressure
- Self-motivated and ambitious.
- Flexible approach to the role, requiring out of hours working at times.
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser