Finance Business Partner
Advivo are now working with an exciting multi-national business based in Warwickshire in search of a Finance Business Partner to join a newly structured team. This is an exciting opportunity for someone to step into a flexible position with huge opportunity gain experience in a number of key areas i.e. transformation and change.
The business are reputable within their industry and have a great reputation for developing their employees.
My client is paying up to GBP45,000 for the right candidate.
Key responsibilities include;
- Producing the monthly management accounts for the relevant areas of the business
- Providing commentary and reporting the accounts into group
- Conduct all of the variance analysis on the reports
- Provide critical analysis and challenge the business areas where necessary
- Communicate business performance to a variety of stakeholders including Director level
- Supporting the finance team, line manager in particular with trends, patterns, opportunities, changes, etc
- Business partner the operations, communicate to understand the operations, read behind the numbers
- Adhoc project work
The ideal candidate must be;
- CIMA or ACCA full qualification (Finalists will be considered)
- Excellent in person, good communication and strong influencing skills,
- Comfortable and competent working with large data sets or volume of data
- Advanced MS Excel including look ups, pivots, formulae, linking sheets, etc
- Knowledge of SAP or Oracle is advantageous
- A key team player with the ability to work in a fast paced environment with lots of challenges
Having profiled the position, this is a fantastic opportunity to gain access to a number of high profile projects and work streams, some of which been recognised industry wide and globally. If you are looking to really excel your career, this role will play a massive part in this succession plan.
If you feel you have the attributes detailed above and you are in search of an opportunity, simply apply for the role and I will get in touch to discuss further.
At Advivo, we believe that work should have a positive impact on peoples lives.
Look forward to hearing from you.