This is an excellent opportunity for a newly qualified solicitor to join a nationwide firm. My client is rated in the Top 50 of The Sunday Times 100 Best Companies to Work For. They are recognised as one of the UK's leading law firms, and they will provide you with a friendly and dynamic environment to build your career.
Working within the dispute resolution department you will report to the Partner and will work closely alongside one of the senior associates.
- You will contribute to practice development activities for your own area of specialism and wider under the direction of more senior fee earners
- Liaise with clients and provide excellent client service
- Log files as requested by the Head of Department
- Manage your own caseload and files to the firm standards
- Manage your own financial management of your caseload
- Provide support to senior fee earners on files
- Undertake additional internal responsibilities at the discretion of the Head of Department
- Provide guidance and assistance where required
- Input ideas the practice development of the firm
- Network with other professionals and agencies as appropriate to winning new work, sharing best practice and maintaining existing client relationships under the direction of more senior fee earners
- Constantly develop their own legal expertise
- Develop and promote both yourself and the firm in the wider legal and external community through involvement with appropriate groups
This is a great opportunity for an ambitious individual to join a hugely successful firm.
If you would like to discuss this role in the strictest of confidence please call Sarah.