DeMontfort Fine Art are the UK's leading international publisher of Original paintings and collectable limited editions. We also have an expanding network of Galleries under the name Whitewall Galleries and Clarendon Fine Art, and at present have 54 locations and are still growing!
Our Head Office in Lichfield, Staffordshire has an exciting new and rare opportunity for an experienced HR Officer. This role reports into the HR Manager.
- Dealing with all aspects of HR Admin across the group including offer letters, contracts, HR letters, recording annual leave
- Provide day to day HR support to all areas of the business face to face and via telephone on relevant policies and procedures.
- Provide support where necessary in meetings e.g. disciplinary, sickness
- Support the HR Manager in a variety of initiatives and projects
- Employee induction & manual handling training
- Employee Engagement activities
- Collation of payroll information on a monthly basis
- Chase and complete references
- Keep employee files up to date
- Administer the healthcare scheme
- Ideally CIPD qualified
- Previous HR Admin & Advisor experience
- Have a good understanding of relevant employment law legislation
- Confident, personable & approachable
- Experience of conducting formal meetings (e.g. disciplinary & grievance)
- Experience of dealing with ER case work
- Able to manage a multitude of tasks at any one time and prioritise effectively
- You need to have the ability to effectively communicate with all levels of people both internally and externally either verbally or written
If you like the sound of the above, feel you have the necessary skills and want to work for a fast moving, expanding Company then send a copy of your CV to us.
Unfortunately due to the volume of CV's we receive we are unable to reply to unsuccessful candidates at this stage.
We are not looking to engage with any external recruitment agencies.