Trainee Telecom Surveyor
Position: Trainee Telecom Surveyor
Location: UK Wide
Salary: £12/ 13 ph (Circa minimum £380 per week after tax deductions) + Van + Fuel + Expenses
Overtime: Lots available
Duration: 6 Months to Very long term
Kinect’s international consultancy client has an upcoming requirement for a large team of field based, Trainee telecom surveyors. We are looking for enthusiastic people who are looking to gain experience working in the Telecommunications sector. Extensive training and qualifications will be provided throughout your time on the project. You must be prepared to travel extensively on the road, rain or shine and may be required to stay away 1 or 2 nights a week (fully expensed).
Weekly plan: Circa 2 Days per week on the road performing surveys, 2/3 Days working from home doing administrative paperwork.
The successful candidates will be involved with the following:
- Attending customer sites to determine best route to install Fibre optic network lines (Last mile - Existing connection to the Property)
- Interpreting Telecom designs and completing documentation to include: ISP pathways, drawings, address listings, bill of materials, pictures, construction plans and project time lines
- Carrying out an area survey to ascertain anything preventing a successful installation.
- Meet with clients and resolve any issues preventing the project receiving approval to move forward
- Identify customers network and review proposed methods of construction to ensure that all local, state, federal requirements are in compliance
- Speaking with the clients to enable Wayleaves, Permits and Agreement to be obtained
Highly sought candidates will possess the following:
- Excellent Microsoft Office skills are a must - specifically Word & Excel
- Full UK driving licence
- Excellent personality with the drive and passion to learn something new.