Life is like a box of chocolates...you never know what you are going to get!
And our Nestl?? Seasonal Confectionery team are exactly like that, no two days are the same! Working in a fast-paced and dynamic environment, you'll be helping Nestl?? deliver their key sales and marketing strategies. Working on our Seasonal team, you will work from 27th September to 21stDecember (finishing just in time to enjoy Christmas)!
As a Territory Manager for our Nestl?? team you'll take responsibility for building and maintaining strong relationships with key decision makers within major supermarket retailers. Day to day you will be increasing visibility, distribution and sales of Nestl?? seasonal confectionary including Christmas products such as Quality Street and After Eight.
These roles are fixed term for 12 weeks - however we always have a number of exciting opportunities within the business at any one time which you will be considered for - so this is your chance to show us what you are made of and get your foot in the McCurrach door!
'What's in it for me' I hear you ask?
We recognise that people are the key to our success. You'll find yourself part of a friendly and supportive team and will always have the opportunity to take ownership of tasks and demonstrate your ideas and initiative. And if that's not enough, we also have endless perks and excellent career development opportunities:
- 23 days holiday per annum + public holidays
- Seasonal performance incentive
- Company van + Fuel Card
- Free life assurance at 3x annual salary
- Pension contributions - 3% employer contributions
- Access to discounted private healthcare
- Work for the Field Marketing Agency of the Year 2016
- Award winning career development opportunities
- Access to our Employee Benefits portal (discounts from a wide range of retailers plus much more!) - Perfect opportunity for some Christmas shopping!
If this sounds like the perfect opportunity for you, don't miss out and