Are you a passionate Quality Manager, who strives for the highest level of quality assurance and continuously looks to drive process improvement at all times?
Science Solutions are recruiting for a Quality Manager for a European leading organisation in providing research, testing, information services and technology to a variety of industries. The successful candidate will be the Head of the Quality Assurance for the testing side of the business, leading all QA activities across two main sites, and will drive process improvement to increase operational efficiency.
- Accountable for maintaining and continuous improving the Quality Systems, and developing new Quality Systems elements as required
- Collaborate with Managers and individual Quality Units to design and implement solutions to improve efficiency.
- Ensure compliance with UKAS, cGMP, DEA, FDA, ISO and other regulations
- Lead implementation of CAPA process and culture, as well as the use of DMAIC and other related improvement tools.
- Lead, coach and train employees on principles and practices or process excellence and continuous improvement, as well as cGMP and ISO requirements.
- Lead in the development and support of continuous improvement programs.
Knowledge and Experience
- Must have a relevant Scientific or Materials Science degree.
- Vastly experienced in working with or managing QA systems, regulations, guidelines and industry standards.
- Vastly experience within the Medical Devices, Pharmaceutical or Chemicals industry.
- Must have a strong working knowledge of cGMP, ISO 13485 and ISO 17025.
- Experienced in hosting external audits by regulatory bodies.
- Must possess excellent communication skills, and be able to build and maintain relationships.
- Six Sigma Green or Black Belt would be highly desirable.
- Practical experience with risk management, product testing, capability studies and control panels.
- Understanding of marketing, accounting, financial and business management principles.