Finance Analyst - 9 month FTC - Derbyshire - GBP30,000 to GBP35,000
I am currently recruiting for a Revenue and Gross Margin Analyst for my client, a global technical company based in the Derbyshire area.
The purpose of the role is to improve both the financial reporting and financial performance of the revenue and gross margin function.
- To prepare reports as required and as directed by the Head of Revenue and Gross Margin
- To extract data from systems, generate financial reports and make sense of those reports, developing "action-based" outputs
- To assist the overall Finance department re budgeting, forecasting and long-term planning, influencing and improving financial performance via the provision of high-quality analysis
- To contribute towards the various audits we have to undertake and provide information to assist with the SEC filing documentation on a quarterly basis
- Experience of working as a Revenue and Gross Margin Analyst or similar role
- Working in the finance department of a medium or large organisation
- Working to tight deadlines
- Being an integral and active member of a Finance team
Please contact Martyn Kingsbury on to start a discussion.
Macildowie is a specialist recruitment consultancy with a rich history of enhancing the careers of professionals across the Midlands and the Northern Home Counties. We have an unrivalled understanding of the local market place and recruit for the majority of the region's premier employers. To search for all of our live jobs please visit us at .
Macildowie are a recruitment business working on behalf of a client to recruit this role. Your personal data may be forwarded to that client company as part of the application process. After applying for this role you'll be sent a request for your consent to hold your data on our systems. If you would like information on how we will process your data please go to our website and view our fair processing notices which are located at the bottom of the page under privacy policies. Within the fair processing notice for Candidates there is guidance on how to amend your contact preferences or exercise your rights relating to personal data. We can't provide direct links as email address and website urls within our job adverts are removed by some of the websites on which we advertise.