We are looking for a Laboratory Manager to join a globally recognised company who are leaders within the life sciences sector. Our client offer their services to a customer base of over 5,000 located in excess of 70 countries around the world.
The Laboratory Manager will be working within a busy and adaptive forensic laboratories analytical department. As you will be providing a service to Police, Coroners and Family Law, it is essential the successful candidate has experience on police casework processes. Along with this, the Laboratory Manager will be responsible for identifying key lab processes, overseeing implementation of improvements and monitoring performances.
Laboratory Manager Requirements:
- Previous Laboratory Management experience
- Demonstrate knowledge and understanding of police casework processes
- Ability to close complaints or non-conformances within a strict timescale
- Demonstrate hands on lab experience in conducting tests and analysis
- Strong communication skills
If you are interested in this Laboratory Manager opportunity, click Apply Now and we will be in touch with you soon.