The role is a Personal Assistant for a very well established Automotive company with offices in Warwick.
The client is a very well established automotive company with offices in Warwick.
The key responsibilities as Personal Assistant will be daily tasks supporting the VP's. These tasks will include things such as travel arrangement, diary management, inbox management, arranging accommodation, taking minutes in meetings, helping with projects, preparation of presentations, liaising with client and all administrative duties required.
The successful candidate for Personal Assistant will:
- Have outstanding organisational skills
- Be able to work in a fast paced environment
- Have the ability to prioritise workload in order to achieve the best outcome
- Have fantastic communication skills both written and verbal
- Have great IT skills
- Be confident and polite dealing with clients
- Work with a positive, can-do attitude
- Be able to work as part of a team and independently
The opportunity to work for a very well known automotive company on a contract basis with an immediate start.