Excellent Opportunity Available
Salary: £25,000- £30,000
Job Type: Permanent position. 40 hours per week.
Location: Tividale, Oldbury
A fast-growing dynamic company is seeking an experienced and self-motivated PPC Executive to join our in-house marketing team.
As a PPC Executive you'll be working as part of the marketing team to enhance paid search strategies and content to enhance and complement our existing marketing efforts across our brands.
Your responsibilities will be varied, from auditing PPC accounts, to account restructures, campaign & advert creation, bid adjustments, account pacing and general day to day oversight.
Duties include but are not limited to:
· Create and manage Google Adwords paid search campaigns.
· Producing regular Adwords reports, analysing the data to deliver recommendations through the use of analytics tools.
· Tracking performance across a variety of digital channels.
· Management of keyword quality score & cost per click.
· Filtering out irrelevant traffic and conducting regular PPC audits to ensure efficiency.
· Set up and target remarketing PPC campaigns.
· Reporting on the performance of strategies implemented.
· Constantly ensuring targeting is correct and update as necessary.
· Keep up to date with the latest PPC developments, advocating best practice and sharing your insights across the team.
· Ensure activity is completed in a timely fashion and to a high standard.
· Previous experience in a similar role and proven track record.
· Experience with tools such as Google Analytics and Google Adwords.
· Must be able to provide references and work samples.
· Adwords & Google Analytics or other marketing qualifications is desirable.
· Experience with Microsoft Office, G-Suite & Adobe products.
· Knowledge of Windows and Mac computer systems.
· A genuine interest in Digital Marketing & PPC.
· Can work equally as well as part of a team or on own initiative.
· Can work well under pressure and to tight deadlines.
· Able to think strategically and tactically.
· Exceptional organisation and attention to detail.
· Excellent written & communication skills.
· Passionate, friendly and enthusiastic.
In return you will benefit from:
- A competitive salary
- 28 days holiday including Bank Holidays
- Potential for advancement within the company
- A pleasant working environment
The above role is based on a permanent full time basis with an ASAP start available. To apply please e-mail CV's to Georgia.Taylor@adecco.co.uk or call for more information.
Adecco UK are an equal opportunities employer and an Employment Agency
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser