We are currently seeking a GIS Technician to join a large international engineering and construction consultancy on a 6 month contractual basis in Solihull. Our client are working on a range of major national and international projects. They cover sectors including industrial, rail, infrastructure and commercial projects. The selected GIS technician will be predominantly focussed on the delivery of HS2.
You will be working with a variety of data capture, analysis and visualisation technology to provide critical input for ensuring projects are on time and within budget.
Essential skills, experience and attributes:
- Excellent understanding of ESRI ArcGIS v10 and up
- Working knowledge of Map production, data driven pages and page definition queries
- Experience writing and processing FME workspaces
- Strong understanding of spatial data processing, analysis and visualization
- Experience creating web map interfaces and dashboard applications
To apply for this position, candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK without Visa restrictions.
For more information please call Sean Brown on or email Sean.Brown @ BlueprintRecruit.com and quote 14687SXB, or apply directly by clicking the 'Apply' option and following the instructions.